Thursday, November 22, 2012

SNSS Fall & Christmas Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American compatriots...! I'm loving all the recipes and reports on what you're cooking next... I've been cooking since yesterday, but we'll be celebrating Saturday, since that works better with our campus schedule... I can't wait! Thanksgiving dinner is interesting cooking everything from scratch, but I'm sooooooooo thankful that we are able to celebrate with all the proper fixings. We'll be sharing our meal with our discipleship group - all of them are from remote areas, and they will be experiencing a lot of new flavors! I'll be sure to share pictures later on.

Just wanted to let you know that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' Christmas sets are all 30% off this week! I have a few sets over there that fit this category, so if you've been waiting to purchase them, now's a great time. The sale runs from Nov. 21-30. I used a few of those sets to create the card below, along with an embossing folder from Sizzix and a snowflake die from Impression Obsession. 


These are the sets I used:
Christmas Tag (mix and match sentiments - currently unavailable... but if you'd like it, send Korin a message! If there is enough interest she will reorder.)


I stamped the flourish on tan cardstock first, then sponged brown and blue ink from the bottom up. After running the panel through the snowflake embossing folder, I inked the raised parts with white dye ink and the script stamp. The snowflake diecuts are painted with pearlescent white paint.


If you're looking for a great deal on Fall sets, those sets are 40% off until Monday, Nov. 26th.

Hope you have a wonderful day, no matter where you are or what you're celebrating! I'm grateful for you! Thank you for stopping by!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment