Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Flower Soft Fall Shaker

It's time for a new challenge from Flower Soft ... today we're using Flower Soft on our Fall-themed projects! I made a shaker card using Flower Soft's Display Globes and Aperture Cards. These display globes are super deep and allow for a lot of dimension inside. I thought this fun image from Eureka Stamps would be even more fun with a shakable pile of leaves, so I filled my globe with Autumn, Marigold, Earth, and Baby Pink Flower Soft, and some small leaf punchies.The Sentiment I used is from Impression Obsession. I stamped the leaves (Biblical Impressions) over the card, which I colored "direct to paper" using chalk inks. Here's a closer look at the shake-y stuff:

And these are the Touch Twin Markers that I used to color the image:If you'd like to join in on the challenge, pull out the Flower Soft! Post your Fall project in the Splitcoast Gallery by using the keywords flowersoft (one word) and FSC37. If you would like to view other Fall projects, you can link to other team members from the list in my sidebar. We'd love to have you join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Dini! Her expression is pure JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea! Happy Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea and what a sweet image - you just have to smile seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute Dina!!! Great idea with the Flower Soft too!

    ReplyDelete