Saturday, October 22, 2011

Flower Soft "All That Glitters" hop!

The Flower Soft team is hopping today in celebration of some new colors in the Diamond Range... new Metallics and sparkly jewel tones! If you just happened to stop by, you may want to start from the Flower Soft Blog to make sure you don't miss anything, and get all the details about how to win some new products! If you're hopping already and you've just come from Debbie's blog, you're on the right track.

I haven't gotten my new colors yet, so I'm using the chunkier Silver Flower Soft today. I'm sure the rest of the girls will dazzle you with their new sparkly colors, and I'll look forward to getting mine soon.

I'm using one of my own stamp designs available through Our Daily Bread designs - Christmas Tree Collage. It's so much fun to have a Christmas tree that can be decorated differently every time! I thought a cool turquoise and silver combination would be pretty. My coloring was done with Touch Twin Markers.

These are the Touch Twin markers that I used:

Your next stop is Linda's blog. Hope you enjoy the hop!

(***I do have my comment moderation turned on because I'm over here on the other side of the world, and I'll be sleeping while you hop... don't panic if your comment doesn't show up right away!!)

If you like my stamp designs, stop by and 'like' dkdesigns on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -love the blue. millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Dini, in this cool blue! You are SO talented! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine a t hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamp has been at the very top of my wishlist as it is truly stunning, and when I saw your card I immediately popped over and placed an order! The turquoise with silver is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dina, your tree image is just amazing and even though you don't have the new colours the ones you have used are just as gorgeous! your candles look as though they have a light on at all times and such beautiful background papers too it truly is a gorgeous card :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! love the silver tinsel! Love all the sparkly goodness! Vickie
    okienurse@gmail.com
    okienurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Dina. Love the tree image and the pretty colors. The silver looks great on the tree. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really beautiful card! Love the blues, and that flower soft looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, not getting your new colors in the mail in time didn't slow you down any LOL. This card is simply beautiful. Love blue and silver together and that silver looks just like the real tinsel does. Great job. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Beautiful colors and card! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. your decorated tree is exquisite. what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite colors...Blues! Im soo excited to try the Flower soft gliter!


    JEanette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the turquoise and silver color combo on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love blue and silver!!! I want this as my real Christmas tree at home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. flowersoft garland on tree is beautful. thanks lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous. And I love the blue and silver. My faves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY... your tree looks so old fashioned with the Silver Flower Soft... so so so Beautiful!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! I love all the "layers!" I love your color combo, and they are so soft looking! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card. the tinsel garland looks so real. Somebody at my house would love to have a tree that looks just like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dina, wow Love your card and the flower soft makes such an awesome addition to your card!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete