Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Come to my tea party!

As I explained last week, the smARTworks design team has decided to invite all our friends to tea! Every two weeks on a Wednesday, a member of the team will present a challenge (layout, color combo, technique, limited supply challenge, etc) on their blog. The following week, the team will present their creations in what we like to call a "tea party". Whoever else wants to join in the fun can post their creations on their own blog - just post your link in the comment section of a DT member's blog so we can see! Make sense?

I will be hosting the first challenge, and it will remain in the right column on my blog so you can remember (future challenges, regardless of hostess will also be posted there for you (and me!)). I've chosen a layout challenge and here it is! Please note that the left panel needs to contain an image and text. The 3 panels on the right can be embellishments, inchies, etc. Up to you! Also, do feel free to turn the sketch whichever way your heart desires. If you post to an online gallery, please include the keyword SCTP1. Alright! Our tea party will be Wednesday, September 3. Feel free to post your creation any time during that day, and don't forget to link it so we can check it out! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. pretty cool sketch, hopefully i can make something this weekend and being a 3 day weekend ... why not =) i'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun with this sketch!! I hope this is the right place to post my attempt at it! Off to get some Earl Grey!! :-)

    http://wiggysworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/09/smartworks-tea-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. see I told you i'll be back, love the sketch =)

    http://inksomia.blogspot.com/2008/09/no-peeking.html

    ReplyDelete