Sunday, November 16, 2014

Holiday Blitz Tutorial: Altered Candlestick

Today is the last day of Holiday Blitz - if you've enjoyed these tutorials I hope you'll leave some encouragement for the authors in the comment sections! They work hard to share their ideas in a clear and beautiful way, and it's such a privilege to work with each one.


I helped make the video for today's Altered Candlestick tutorial, and had fun creating my Christmas candle.  These are so pretty, and can be customized for any color set or occasion. I got my candles from Amazon HERE.



Thank you for joining us for Holiday Blitz! I'd love to hear your feedback on this year's projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Замечательная идея!:) Мне тоже хочется так сделать)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the way you dressed this up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful candle. I love it and all your work.

    ReplyDelete