Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Fun!

Guess I'd better share these cute Halloween cards before Halloween has come and gone! So sad I don't have all my pictures to share - they're on my computer which is still off in Jakarta being fixed.

These cards feature a few of Gail Green's newest stamp designs - these little ghosties (Ghost with Hat, Ghost with Tie) are so much fun - quick to color up and fun to tuck into a little scene. I colored them with  Touch Twin Markers and the colors I used are below. I used a few dies from Impression Obsession too: (House, Fence, Border Duo 2).


The ghost with the bowtie is popped up on an Action Wobble - HERE's another card I used those on so you can see how they work - they're out of stock at IO right now, but available elsewhere for about 50 cents apiece. I swiped a white dye ink pad on the die cuts to highlight the edges and add a little cobwebby look.

These are the marker colors I used:


 These 3 little pumpkins (Pumpkin 2, Pumpkin 3, Pumpkin 4) were stamped in a row, then colored with  Touch Twin Markers. They're a fun little bunch! I really had fun coloring the hat.


These are the marker colors I used:


Funny... our kids have never experienced Halloween in the States and it's not celebrated here, but it's fun to do something different once in a while. Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment