Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Splitcoast Tutorial: Starburst Backgrounds

It's my turn to share a tutorial over on Splitcoast - I hope you'll head over to see how I make my Starburst Backgrounds!


For this card I used stamps from Concord and 9th - a fun interactive set called Shine Brighter. These backgrounds are so great for smaller images - besides filling the space with so much fun color, they draw your eye in to a single focal point.

Someone asked what kind of label paper I use for the variation with no gaps between the rays. I use this paper from DigiOrange - I buy the larger quantities because I use this for printing mailing labels - each sheet has 2 half-sheet labels on it and the adhesive is very strong.

Hop over to Splitcoast for the tutorial, video, and more samples!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and creative Dina. TFS and always inspiring all of us. Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina, that is a beautiful and unusual card! Very creative!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete