Monday, November 16, 2015

Lockets, oils, stamps, and dumplings!

Christmas is coming! I've restocked my Etsy store with diffuser lockets and charm necklaces and a few other goodies. Custom lockets are also available - click HERE to purchase directly and be sure to let me know your preferences!



If you are thinking of giving a locket as a gift and you'd like to order a bottle of oil to give along with it, I would be happy to include your order with mine at the wholesale rate (24% below retail)  - you can click HERE to visit the Young Living site and make your list, then email me and we'll go from there. I will need to finalize my order by midnight Eastern time on Nov. 18th, so if you're in, please let me know as soon as possible!

If you're already using essential oils, you might like to know that I have some essential oil STAMPS coming soon - they will be revealed in January at the CHA MegaShow! So excited. I'll share peeks here when I get my set to play with. There are individual rubber stamps and a small clear set.

And one more thing - I'm going to be traveling next week and wanted a smaller travel case for just a few oil bottles. I found Sharon's Needlebean shop on Etsy, and fell in love with her Dumpling cases! Sharon was wonderful to work with and she does really nice work! This is the case I ordered:


This is the large case, so there are elastic loops for 12 bottles, and they will hold 5, 10 or 15 ml bottles, even the rollers. The case is padded to withstand bumps, and the inside of the case is laminated so it can wipe clean in case of a leak. There are various sizes, and Sharon will even do custom orders. Hope you'll take a peek!


This is a busy week - lots to wrap up and do ahead since I'll be in Idaho for a few days... I get to spend some time with my parents and I'll also be seeing a doctor there who specializes in chronic Lyme disease - hoping for some direction soon!

I'll be back Wednesday with a fun background technique!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering with Chronic Lyme Disease, Dina. I'll be praying for you. Have a WONDERFUL trip seeing your family & safe travels! ;)

    ReplyDelete