Monday, April 27, 2015

Pooh stamps

I've had several readers ask about the Winnie the Pooh stamps in my collection and where you can get them... All Night Media licensed a line of Disney stamps years ago, and they're no longer produced. This is a big chunk of my collection...


Most of my stamps came from ebay, and I check periodically to see if there are any Classic Pooh stamps that I don't already have. (Click HERE for my usual search.) If Disney Pooh is more your style, there are quite a few of those designs as well.


Just a couple of fun cards from the archives...! I miss Narnia - can't wait to get home and stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dina,
    love your collection of Pooh.
    The cards are lovely. tfs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what years they produced the stamps?

    ReplyDelete