Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Building Block Card

Today's tutorial at Splitcoastampers is another fun fold - once again I was surprised at how fun and easy this was to put together as I made the video for the tutorial.

Behold... the Building Block Card.


Here's the sample I made while filming... the stamp on the front is called Addytude Loves To Sparkle, and she's from Stamping Bella. She's watercolored with Shinhan Premium Watercolors and Inktense Pencils, and I added some shading with Polychromos Pencils. The scarf is pieced, and I used Sakura Glaze and Souffle pens on her accessories, plus some adhesive gems.
 

Here's the inside structure of the card - the letters, star, and small blocks are all die cuts from Quickutz. I love how the letters look like stacked up ABC blocks.


It's a fun one with lots of possibilities - can't wait to see the gallery fill up!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea, Dina...I'll definitely give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really lovely card ! I'll try to do it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You outdid yourself with this card. It totally rocks, just as your card says (LOL). I don't remember seeing you use a Stamping Bella image before. It's a nice image to use.

    ReplyDelete