This week's Mix-Ability challenge is to use Versamark ink and chalks or pastels on a mixed media project. I had already started a page in my altered hymnal, so I thought I'd try this technique in the background - I've tried as much as possible to keep the hymns in the book readable, and this is a great way to add texture and color to a page without obscuring any of the print. I say that, but then... well, you can see where I dropped my inked-up stamp on the facing page. Acckkk... brillliant.
Here's my full spread...
All stamps I used are from Impression Obsession, except the verse stamp - that one is from smARTworks, a company I used to work with which has sadly gone out of business. I thought the verse went well with the hymn.
Here's a closeup on the chalking:
Hope you'll come play along with us!