Friday, February 01, 2013

Go forth and create!

Our first Mix-Ability mixed media challenge is UP! Lydia has challenged us to use a matte element and a glossy element on a mixed media project.


So excited about this new challenge! We have been planning behind the scenes for months to bring you this mixed-media challenge along with the encouragement that you can do it along with us! We will be learning and playing together.



I used stamps from Impression Obsession on my card... the background is done with acrylic and watercolor paints and Memento and Versafine inks on Neenah cardstock. The flowers were colored with Touch Twin Markers and a white pencil, and there are sparkly clear microbeads in their centers.

Why can I use washi tape STAMPS but I can't bring myself to use washi tape for reals?

Stamps I used: French Postal, Hydrangea Plant SmallSm. Dotted Washi Tape, Striped Washi Tape, Petal Flourish, Beauty Text


Grab something to color with, and come play with us!!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. AFter seeing this lovely card on SCS, I just had to come visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francie in Montreal2/02/2013 12:30 PM

    Oooh! This is so pretty. Love the colouring (as usual) and the background is gorgeous. It's positively alive with interest. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous as always Dina

    ReplyDelete