Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall Mitten

One more card for this week's Fall Card challenge at Impression Obsession... I thought a mitten would be fun for Fall, so I inked the edges of the mitten stamp (Large Solid Mitten) with distress ink, then used a kissing technique to stamp the mitten stamp with a knitted texture (CAC Knit). I die cut the image with the mitten die, then added the diecut chipboard leaves as an embellishment.



The sentiment can be found HERE.
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and so fun to have a mitten for autumn!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a sweet creation and I really like the knitted effect...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever design! Adding the texture to the mittens made them look so real & I love the added leaves. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo pretty! And the saying inside is just perfect! Great card Dina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty and it looks soooo REAL!
    I love it!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea with the inking the edge and the kissing technique. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love all the richness. The sentiment is so cool as well. Well done! Thanks for sharing.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete