Monday, September 24, 2012

TTC26 - Inspiration Challenge

There's a new challenge up at the Touch Twin Markers & More Challenge blog - this time we're using our markers to create projects based on the inspiration picture below. We hope you'll join the fun!


I can't say that I have any images that match this photo, and to tell you the truth it makes me a little uncomfortable! So I used the colors from the eye on the right (*shudder*) - a fun combination of jewel tones, with white, black, and brown. 


I had this fun little 'Addytude' image on my desk just waiting to be inked... she was so fun to color up!

This little diva is really enjoying her night in the spotlight - I masked a wedge off with a post-it note and dotted lots of color around it to achieve that effect. I had originally thought of cutting out the image with a circle die, but after the shadows were added, I decided to keep all my coloring intact.



 You can visit the Touch Twin Markers & More Challenge blog for all the details if you'd like to play! Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC26 and touchtwin. Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment