Sunday, January 28, 2007

Need a watermark?






OK, I'm game - check out the samples.... If there's anyone interested in having me tailor one of my ideas to your personal information for a small fee, email me! I would be sticking probably close to the same fonts and flourishes. Your watermark(s) would be emailed to you in a .png file, which can be layered over a photo using most photo editing software, or Microsoft Publisher. Cost would be 75 cents per element, so like the bottom 2 and the flower one would be $1.50 and the others would be $3.00. If you'd like a (C) line or a website line added, the 75 cent fee would apply. I can change your original white/transparent watermark to any other color for .75 more (per color). Payment will be through Paypal, and I'll let you view a sample copy of your watermark before I email it, just in case I spelled something wrong or whatever!

Gee, it'd be nice to create enough that I could get those flourish stamps I mentioned a few weeks ago..........! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am interested in having a watermark made for me. I'm pretty computer illiterate so hopefully I can figure out how to use it. I just bought Photoshop Elements5, haven't figured it out yet, but am working on it. Love your hedgie cards.

    ReplyDelete